Live with Love, Woof and Wonder
Spiritual Retreats With Your Dog
Our unique Practitioner Retreats
Alongside the home-study course a Retreat is the most beautiful way to put what you are learning into practice. Achieve your practitioner certificate in a calm, peaceful environment, guided by Canine Flow founder and master practitioners.
Relax & Learn on our Retreats!
Our retreat centre is nestled in the rolling hills of the stunning Welsh countryside. Named after a Celtic goddess of transformation, it's the perfect location to connect with the energies of this ancient land.
Not only do you learn to practice Canine Flow but you will relax, unwind and have the space and freedom to disconnect from the stresses of the world.
Deepen your understanding of Canine Flow and find peace and tranquillity together, freeing your energy to grow in abundance and joy.
Space to roam, space to play and space to feel safe, calm and peaceful.
The dogs are the heart of this retreat, and we come together to focus on them. They are given time and space with no pressure to participate—observed by Canine Flow founder Caroline Griffith.
Indulge in delicious, soul-nourishing vegan food to honour all animals who may energetically be part of your retreat. Relax in our cosy, communal living space, and rest in your own room (free to snuggle with your pooch on the bed).
Join Canine Flow in 2024 to find peace with your dog and gain your practitioners certificate in the most wonderful setting.
When: 2024 - 6 Day Practitioner Retreat Dates:
19 - 24 May 2024 (Sun-Fri) - Spaces available
15 - 20 Sept 2024 (Sun-Fri) - Spaces available
Where: Carmarthen, South West Wales
Practitioner Retreat Course investment - £997 Guardian with one Dog
(2nd dog strictly by appointment only, do email me!)
Retreats are inclusive of food and accomodation.
The Home-Study Course is your prerequisite to the Retreat Course. This is part of a Journey, to a new way of being with and understanding dogs. You do not need to have completed & passed the Home-Study part to attend your first Practitioner Retreat.
For more info about being a Practitioner go to our Courses page
What to Expect
- This is a safe space. There are no expectations on you or your dogs; each retreat is divinely guided by the dogs and their guardians.
- The retreat is a place to find your tribe, in a world where your beliefs and insight into the world may not be fully understood. Here, we see your energy and feel your joy and abundance together.
- Your dog is free to play off-lead in a safe environment, feeling their freedom and grounding themselves fully.
- Leave feeling rejuvenated with new friends and a sense of hope that your connection with your dog is for a higher purpose.
More than just human and pet, your spiritual connection and purpose are intertwined. You are here for a reason—your dog is your guide. You are his guardian; you understand his motivations and can now live a calmer, more purposeful life together.
Practitioner Retreat Routine
- Breakfast in our homely country house
- Energising and restorative morning meditations
- Time to learn with a daily seminar, led by Caroline
- Canine Flow session, where you deepen your understanding and connection with Canine Flow practice.
- We often have a visit from a local Holistic Vet too, a great chance to discover opportunities that natural vets can offer.
- Delicious lunch served
- Recap, question and absorb the knowledge you took from this morning
- Reflection time - walk your dogs, talk with like-hearted attendees, rest and recuperate. A Beach Walk and Forest Walk always intended.
- Afternoon meditations
- Dinners is served , our retreat food is all home-made, vegan and utterly delicious. Lovingly created by our specialist chef.
- Relax, recuperate and unwind with your dog. Enjoy a film, get outside, spend time with your new tribe to assimilate all you have learnt.
A Place For Dogs
- The dogs lead this retreat, they are our VIP guests (very important pups)
- Your dog stays with you in your room (even on the bed)
- Pups are allowed on the sofas and are free to get as comfy as possible
- There is a freezer for raw dog food storage
- Leave your worries at the door as all canine interactions are observed and supported by Caroline and assistants. Even dogs who struggle with reactivity will feel calm, grounded and safe.
- Bringing two dogs is possible, please discuss this with Caroline first.
- Retreats begin at 2 pm on day 1 and end at 11 am for your journey home.
- The nearest train station is Carmarthen.
- There is a freezer for raw dog-food storage.
Read blog reviews from previous attendees, we have Testimonials throughout this website too :)
Read some Retreat Reviews:
Dogs and their humans ...
Ancient Secrets Of Our Retreat CentreCategory:
- Retreat Review
Back in 2009, when I discovered the Ceridwen Retreat Centre online quite by chance, I had no idea that the venue would become so meaningful. That Ceridwen would hold correlations to techniques I …Read more
Coconuts And Cutting Edge Dog Training!07 Jan 2017 Category:
- Retreat Review
I came away from the retreat feeling, refreshed, renewed, inspired, and fired up to make some radical changes in my life.Read more