Canine Flow Retreats
Spiritual Retreats with your dog
Take a moment to breathe.
Are you ready to live fully from your heart with your dog? Ready to truly understand canine behaviours and motivations?
Take time out to relax, unwind and align with your true purpose, together with your dog.
Join a transformational retreat in the stunning UK countryside. Immerse yourself in peace and tranquillity, deepen your understanding of Canine Flow, and help your dog ground and grow together in abundance and joy.
You’ll leave the retreat with a consciousness and awareness deeper than anything that came before—a feeling of purpose and ascension that impacts more than just you and your dog.
Come along for fun and to find peace and purpose with your dog, or as part of our Canine Flow Practitioners Certificate.
Paws and Relax on a Retreat!
Our 5-day retreat centre is nestled in the rolling hills of the stunning Welsh countryside. Named after a Celtic goddess of transformation, it's the perfect location to connect with the energies of this ancient land.
Bring your dog to relax, unwind and have the space and freedom to disconnect from the stresses of the world and connect with each other. Deepen your understanding of Canine Flow and find peace and tranquillity together, freeing your energy to grow in abundance and joy.
This is a safe space for your dog to be a dog, connecting with their hearts.
Space to roam, space to play and space to feel safe, calm and peaceful.
The dogs are the heart of this retreat, and we come together to focus on them. They are given time and space with no pressure to participate—observed by our founder and Master Practitioner, Caroline Griffith.
Indulge in delicious, soul-nourishing vegan food to honour all animals who may energetically be part of your retreat. Relax in our cosy, communal living space, and rest in your own room (free to snuggle with your pooch on the bed).
Join a Retreat in 2023 to find peace with your dog.
When: 2023 - 5-6 Day Retreat Dates:
18 - 23 April (Tues-Sun)
28 May - 1 June (Sun-Thurs)
16 - 21 Sept (Sat-Thurs)
Where: Carmarthen, South West Wales
Retreat investment - £870 Guardian with one Dog (£30 per extra dog)
Already signed up? Go to our Retreat payment page
What to expect
- This is a safe space. There are no expectations on you or your dogs; each retreat is divinely guided by the dogs and their guardians.
- The retreat is a place to find your people in a world where your beliefs and insight into the world may not be fully understood. Here, we see your energy and feel your joy and abundance together.
- Your dog is free to play off-lead in a safe environment, feeling their freedom and grounding themselves fully.
- If you are attending a retreat as part of your Canine Flow Practitioners Certificate, you will lead at least one 1-to-1 session and a group practice under the expert guidance of Caroline.
- Leave feeling rejuvenated with new friends and a sense of hope that your connection with your dog is for a higher purpose.
More than just human and pet, your spiritual connection and purpose are intertwined. You are here for a reason—your dog is your guide. You are his guardian; you understand his motivations and can now live a calmer, more purposeful life together.
- Breakfast in our homely country house
- Energising and restorative morning meditations
- Time to learn with a daily seminar, led by Caroline
- Canine Flow session, where you deepen your understanding with Canine Flow practice.
- Delicious lunch served
- Recap, question and absorb the knowledge you took from this morning
- Reflection time - walk your dogs, talk with like-hearted attendees, rest and recuperate
- Afternoon meditation
- Dinners is served , our retreat food is all vegan and utterly delicious. Lovingly created our specialist chef.
- Relax, recuperate and unwind with your dog. Enjoy a film, get outside, spend time with your new tribe and assimilate all you have learnt.
A place for dogs
- The dogs lead this retreat and they are our VIP guests (very important pups)
- Your dog stays with you in your room (even on the bed)
- Pups are allowed on the sofas and are free to get as comfy as possible
- There is a freezer for raw dog food storage
- Leave your worries at the door as all canine interactions are observed and supported by Caroline and her assistants. Even those who struggle with reactivity will feel calm, grounded and safe.
Let’s go together!
Save £100 per person if you twin with a friend or bring a partner. Ask about this offer when you register your interest.
- Bringing two dogs is possible. Let’s talk.
- Retreats begin at 2 pm on day 1 and end at 11 am for your journey home.
- The nearest train station is Carmarthen.
- Attend for fun, to find peace, or as part of our Practitioner’s Certificate too!
- There is a freezer for raw dog-food storage.
Does this feel right for you and your dog?
Read blog reviews from previous retreat attendees, we have Testimonials throughout this website too :)I'm interested
Read some Retreat Reviews:
Dogs and their humans ...
Set Free!24 Jan 2017 Category: Retreat Review
The whole thing takes place in this amazing place, which has stayed with me in my heart. The accommodation is just lovely, very comfortable and they fully cater for the dogs, covering up all the sofas so the pooches can be as comfy as the humans and letting the dogs stay in your room.Read more
Coconuts and Cutting edge dog training!07 Jan 2017 Category: Retreat Review
I came away from the retreat feeling, refreshed, renewed, inspired, fired up to make some radical changes in my life.Read more
Beautiful and Powerful - Our Retreat Review16 Sep 2021 Category: Retreat Review
Canine Flow Transformational Retreat September 2021 🐾 💗 Words will never fully encompass or do justice for how beautiful and powerful this retreat was for myself and the girls. I had no idea what to …Read more